We are invited to a friends for brunch today. I hate going to somebody’s house without taking something. Are you like that too?? I mean, I was told not to bring anything. I just can’t help myself. Both of them are trained chefs. One, a pastry chef and the other, an all round amazing cook. Crazy, right!!????
Anyway, I woke up this morning thinking to myself, “what can I bring”. As luck would have it I ran across this recipe on Pinterest. It’s been sitting in my kitchen all week staring at me. I had all of the ingredients so why not? By the way, this was 6 o’clock this morning. My sleeping habits are obnoxious.
Anyway, nonfat Greek yogurt, eggs, a box of sugar free, fat free, cheesecake pudding, some vanilla and sweetener of your choice, and your off. Seriously, you just throw everything into a bowl and whip it with a whisk. The batter tasted amazing. It is tangy from the yogurt but I thought it was great. Bake it for 30 minutes, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
It is crustless! My favorite part of cheesecake is the sugary, buttery, crust; alas, too many points. I have, what I think, is a good solution. One square of graham cracker smashed into crumbs. I took the crumbs and sprinkled them over the fat free cool whip and strawberries. I’m so excited, I just want to eat dessert.
So here’s to a wonderful Sunday with family and friends. I hope you enjoy your day too! If you’re looking for a Sunday dessert, this whips up quick. I’ve shared the recipe below.
- 3 C plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 small box of sugar free fat free pudding mix, cheesecake flavor (you could easily use other flavors to change the taste)
- 2 Tbsp Splenda (or your favorite sweetener) taste the batter and adjust for more or less sweetening.
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan (or cake pan) with foil. Spray lightly with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. (it is very thick)
- Pour the batter into a prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely at rom temperature and then keep chilled.
Note: you can use any toppings you like. Just remember to calculate the points.
Til next time,
4 responses to “YOGURT CHEESECAKE…1WW SP”
I need to jump on this WW diet!! Sounds delicious Vickie!
Sent from my iPhone
LikeLiked by 1 person
Just do it! Sent you an IM
LikeLiked by 1 person
Coming to a brunch table near you today!!!!